Call for applications: AO Trauma Asia Pacific Research Grants 2021
05 May 2021
Funded by AO Trauma Asia Pacific (AO TAP), the AO TAP Research Grants provide one-year, stand-alone seed money to support innovative Asia-Pacific projects dealing with trauma, surgery of the locomotor system, and related basic and clinical research.
- Applications for AO TAP Research Grants 2021 funding is open to individual clinicians/researchers and research groups in the Asia Pacific region.
- The applicant or one of the research group’s members MUST be an AO TAP council member or an AO TAP faculty member.
- Applications to extend funding for a second year are subject to review and will be processed with other new applications.
- All applications will be peer reviewed by at least two known experts. Due to limited financial resources, only a limited number of studies will be approved.
Procedure and important documents
- Please read the guidelines before completing the application forms.
- Download the AO TAP Research Grants 2021 application form and the guidelines.
- Download the AO TAP Research Grants 2021 One-year report template.
- Please e-mail the completed forms as an unprotected PDF to email@example.com.
- Please be sure to apply before the June 30, 2021, deadline. Decisions will be communicated approximately four months after the deadline.