myAO's secure groups feature takes interaction to the next level
17 September 2020
This month sees the launch of a new feature that enables surgeons to engage directly with each other in a secure environment.
The first AO Trauma group on myAO is the AO Trauma Webinar Group: Lower Extremity, where the 145 participants continue the discussion following webinars on August 28 and September 4 in their own dedicated space on myAO.
AO Trauma encourages participants in the following webinars to get involved with the related myAO groups.
Trauma Webinar Group: Upper extremity
- Webcast—Acromioclavicular (AC) joint injuries (Martin Jäger, Simon Lambert) on September 17, 2020
- Bail out in complex distal radial fractures (Frank Beeres, Niels Schep) on November 06, 2020
- Extra articular radial malunion and its correction (Matej Kastelec, Rohit Arora) on November 13, 2020
Trauma Webinar Group: Lower Extremity
- Webcast—Tips and tricks for the Reamer-Irrigator-Aspirator (RIA) (Gerhard Schmidmaier, Martin Poeze) on October 16, 2020
Trauma Webinar Group: Orthogeriatric
- Mobilization (Christian Kammerlander, Carl Neuerburg) on September 25, 2020
Trauma Webinar: Fracture-related Infection
- New recommendations for the diagnosis and treatment of fracture-related infection (FRI) (Willem-Jan Metsemakers, Michael Verhofstad) on November 20, 2020
myAO groups are an intuitive and user friendly way of connecting with other AO surgeons and starting, or continuing, discussions on mutual areas of interest. Find out how myAO groups work by watching this short video.