Explore the latest AO ITC developments and updates
27 November 2020
The 2020 edition of the AO Innovation Translation Center Innovations magazine is available online now. It showcases the most recent AO-approved solutions and offers exciting insights into cutting-edge treatments and new tools across all clinical areas.
The AO ITC streamlines and drives the AO's innovation projects. The developed AO approved solutions strongly support the AO's mission to advance patient care worldwide.
For trauma specifically, the magazine features the following articles:
- Overview of the Advanced Nailing System, a comprehensive lower-extremity nailing platform addressing a multitude of clinical problems:
- Limited release feedback of the RIA 2 System with two clinical cases
- Hammertoe Continuous Compression Implants providing rotational stability in arthrodesis of the PIP joint
- New Templates for the Universal Small Fragment System to enable proper implant selection
- Outline of the changing concepts of clavicle internal fixation
Moreover, you will find in-depth information about the AO ITC's structure, its activities, and updates about collaborations with the AO Research Institute Davos (ARI).
Access the AO ITC Innovations magazine here.