Webinar and Webcast Highlights 2018
AOTrauma Webinars and Webcasts—A Year in Review
(AOTrauma member exclusive)
10 January 2019
In 2018, AOTrauma International broadcasted 18 live webinars and webcasts, where world-renowned experts presented hot clinical topics and answered participants' questions.
Please join us as we recap all of AOTrauma's recorded events. Watch the webinars and webcasts below to enhance your knowledge and learn from the best.
Access to AOTrauma webinars and webcasts is an exclusive member privilege:
- Failure of Osteotomies around the Knee
- Treatment of Bony Defects after Infection in Orthopedics
- Casting in Children—Indication and Technique
- Intraoperative Imaging during Distal Radius Fracture Surgery
- The Basic Science of Fracture Management
- Scapular Fractures
- Prevention and Diagnosis of early Postoperative Infection after Trauma
- Malunion of the Proximal Humerus
- Intracapsular Femoral Neck Fractures in the Young—A Treatment Dilemma?
- Organizing an Orthogeriatric Model of Care (with Fracture Liaison Service)
- Fixation of the Complex Distal Radial Fracture—Volar, Dorsal or maybe both?
- Open Pelvic Injuries
- Anticoagulant Medications and their Impact on Orthogeriatric Surgery
- Revision Arthroplasty in Periprosthetic Fractures around the Hip and Knee
Recorded from the Lab—AOTrauma Webcast:
- Optimal Frame Construction for Deformity Correction
- Posterior Approaches to Ankle and Talus Fractures (Posteromedial and Posterolateral)
- The Spectrum of Sacral Injuries
- MIS Proximal Humeral Fixation with Intraoperative 3-D Imaging
Webinar or Webcast?
While a webinar is an interactive live broadcast of a lecture or presentation on a predefined topic, a surgical webcast in an interactive broadcast of clinical procedures.
Webinars and Webcasts are offered for free to members and registered users. For support please contact: email@example.com