Call for applications
23 May 2019
Applications sought within research fields aimed to foster innovative research projects within the Middle East and Northern Africa region.
AOTrauma Middle East and Northern Africa (AOTMENA) is offering the following two type of grants:
- Up to CHF 8,000 funding per AOTMENA Research Grant for research projects up to one year in length
- Up to CHF 12,000 per year for research projects up to three years in length
These grants are designed to encourage individual researchers and research groups in Middle East and Northern Africa. The AOTMENA Research Grants are aimed at developing innovative projects within the following research fields:
- Musculoskeletal trauma
- Bone infection
The deadline for 2019 AOTMENA Research Grant applications is August 31, 2019.
The decisions will be communicated at the end of October 2019.
Grants are available for research which meets our predetermined criteria.
How can you apply for an AOTMENA Research Grant?
- See the guidelines.
- Complete the research project application form and e-mail the document as an unprotected Microsoft Word document and as as a PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can apply for an AOTMENA Research Grant?
Individual clinicians/researchers and research groups in the Middle East and Northern Africa Region.
What do you need to know?
- All applications will be peer reviewed by at least two known experts from the AOTMENA Research Committee.
- Please note that we can only approve a limited number of projects due to limited financial resources.